Immediate Start – Part Time – Office Assistant
- Salary: Up to £33280 per annum
- Industry: Admin and Secretarial
- Location: South West London, London
- Job Type: Temporary
- Ref #: AU140120A_1579023936
- Post date: 14th January 2020
Always dreamed of working within the media industry? Would you love to work for one of the world's most recognised entertainment brands as an Office Assistant? This is a fast-paced, high-volume support role where you are responsible for the running of services across the office. They are looking for someone to come on board as an Office Assistant on a six-month temporary basis.
- Acting as first point of contact for all visitors and for any phone calls coming through reception
- Ensuring that incoming post and deliveries are passed to recipients in a timely fashion and are tracked where appropriate
- Liaising with the landlord and maintenance companies regarding routine and minor repair work to be carried out
- Keeping the general stationery supplies appropriately stocked and making ad hoc purchases as required
- Providing general administration and ad hoc tasks as required
- Must have a minimum of 1-2 years administrative experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good IT literacy and competency
- Good Microsoft Office skills
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.
Can't find the role you are looking for?
Complete this short form to submit your CV and our candidate management team will do the rest!