Immediate start – Team Assistant – Temp 6 months
- Salary: £33280 - £37440 per annum
- Industry: Admin and Secretarial
- Location: Docklands, London
- Job Type: Temporary
- Ref #: AU120220A_1581506577
- Post date: 12th February 2020
Are you wanting to work for one of the largest shipping and logistics companies in Europe as a Team Assistant? Can you coordinate travel for up to 50 staff to Japan, America, UK and Asia yearly and manage multiple tasks at once? This is a high-volume support role providing overall efficient and reliable administrative support and completing ad hoc projects as required. They are looking for someone to come on board as a Team Assistant on a six-month temporary basis.
- Booking complex and multi-stop international and domestic travel across different time zones in accordance with the company policy and processes
- Processing multipart visa applications and passport renewals
- Updating and maintaining several spreadsheets within the admin team ensuring information kept is up to date, relevant and GDPR compliant
- Managing meeting invites and coordinating department meetings
- Ensuring that departmental filing, scanning and archiving is maintained
- Distributing Barclaycard statements
- Ensuring telephones are answered in a timely and appropriate manner and that accurate messages are taken and acted upon as necessary
- Assisting with co-ordinating orders, stationery, diaries, calendars and business cards
- Assisting with tasks including event planning and organisation, booking restaurants, arranging gifts and cards for department and ad-hoc projects and events as required
- Taking minutes in the weekly operations meeting in the absence of the Business Administration Manager
- Office experience in a team admin or support role
- Minimum intermediate level with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Must have experience booking complex international travel
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.
Can't find the role you are looking for?
Complete this short form to submit your CV and our candidate management team will do the rest!