Office Administrator – 6 Months
- Salary: Up to £27040 per annum
- Industry: Oil and Gas
- Location: West End, London
- Job Type: Temporary
- Ref #: AU071020A_1602085095
- Post date: 7th October 2020
Interested in working for a UK based oil and gas organisation as an Office Administrator? This is an excellent entry level opportunity to work in an inclusive, friendly and hardworking office environment as an Office Administrator on a 6-month temporary basis with the opportunity to become permanent.
- Supporting multiple diaries including managing meetings, audio and video conferences
- Completing administrative tasks including filing, requesting, delivering and accepting mails and documents
- Reviewing and maintaining the accuracy of records, editing where necessary to ensure they are up to date
- Liaising with Office, IT, Project Services Admin team, Direct and External Contractors
- Managing the processes around documentation with the organisation
- Providing cover for other administrative team members during annual and completing any other ad hoc requests as and when required
- Must be degree educated
- A minimum of 1 years administrative experience
- Must feel comfortable returning to an office
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted. For information on how we process personal information please refer to our website: How We Use Your Personal Information.
At Australasian Recruitment Company we are committed to an Equal Opportunities policy and make employment decisions by matching business needs with the skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities) gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation
Can't find the role you are looking for?
Complete this short form to submit your CV and our candidate management team will do the rest!