Office Manager – Maternity Cover
- Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + pension, life insurance, cycle to work
- Industry: Admin and Secretarial
- Location: London
- Job Type: Contract
- Ref #: AU070720A_1594139362
- Post date: 7th July 2020
Are you looking for an Office Manager position within a company that really cares about its values and culture? A management consultancy firm are looking for an Office Manager to join their team on a fixed-term contract maternity cover basis. This role will be integral to ensuring the values and philosophy of the business are upheld. Understanding the importance of excellent client service is key to this role and the successful candidate will have the ability to prioritise and deliver efficiently, whilst remaining calm, professional, warm and friendly.
- Overseeing and running the reception area and managing one or two receptionists
- Managing all facilities available to employees and external visitors
- Managing internal and external events, including partners' quarterly meetings and other various large events
- 'Hands on' management of the reception and office support team to ensure the office environment and facilities are of a very high quality and in good working order
- Physical rearrangement of the office as required for a variety of meetings
- Supporting partners and consultants with any office or support related queries
- Ensuring there is high quality support for those working both in and out of the office, including good remote access to all office services.
- Administering and managing new joiner and leaver processes from a facilities perspective
- Managing all external facilities suppliers, conducting regular reviews of their performance and price, signing off supplier invoices and accurately managing, tracking and allocating the office budget
- Managing relationships with the office landlord and attending regular building management meetings
- Working with the Technology Manager to conduct reviews of mobile phones and photocopier equipment and ensuring all technology services are suitably integrated
- Tracking, monitoring and managing the events budget and keeping the relevant partner updated on spend to date and providing status reports
- Working with the office partner to confirm the one and three year plans for operations and facilities
- Previous experience of managing an office or operations function
- Internal facilities management
- Experience of reporting and budget management
- Strong communication and listening skills - ability to develop relationships and engage with individuals at all levels
- 30 days annual leave
- 8% employer pension contribution
- Private medical and life insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us.
Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.
Can't find the role you are looking for?
Complete this short form to submit your CV and our candidate management team will do the rest!