Office Manager – Permanent
- Salary: £45000 - £52000 per annum + Pension, 25 days holiday, life and health
- Industry: Admin and Secretarial
- Location: London
- Job Type: Permanent
- Ref #: AU040920A_1599217558
- Post date: 4th September 2020
Do you love being organised? We are looking for an experienced Office Manager to work for our client on a permanent basis at a top tier, boutique property development company. They require someone with strong Microsoft Office skills who takes a professional approach to their tasks. The right person will be someone who takes personal responsibility for organising tasks and priorities without undue delays.
- Managing all IT matters within the office and offering support to the Asset Manager on external sites, using the best practices advised by third party IT service provider
- Procuring new IT equipment and arranging upgrades where necessary and where approved by management
- Staying up to date with technology updates and suggesting relevant implementation where required
- Ensuring all office equipment and meeting facilities are running optimally
- Maintaining accurate inventories of all company assets
- Maintaining service contracts and seeking to get best terms (equipment maintenance, IT, mobile phones, office supplies etc) and making recommendations
- Maintaining strong relationships with service providers and coordinating maintenance site visits
- Managing Health and Safety within the office, maintaining training records and ensuring compliance
- Updating risk assessments and managing external service provider's compliance as required
- Ordering company business cards and liaising with the internal team to ensure stock and supplies are readily available
- Managing offsite storage units and archive sites, maintenance of filing systems
- Ownership of the office management budget
- Raising purchase orders promptly for all supplier invoices, liaising with suppliers and the finance team as necessary
- Retrieving invoices as required, keeping relevant internal teams updated
- Managing potential office fit-outs or office moves
- Various other special projects dependant on the needs of the business
- Previous Office Manager and IT experience
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- A professional approach including accuracy and completeness and an ability to use initiative
- Ability to report progress and outcome of tasks to a line manager where necessary
- An enthusiastic, proactive and helpful approach to colleagues with strong communication skills
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Life and health insurance
- 5% pension contribution
- EAP Programme - support and counselling for employees
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us.
Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.
Can't find the role you are looking for?
Complete this short form to submit your CV and our candidate management team will do the rest!