Receptionist – Permanent
- Salary: £25000 - £26000 per annum + 25 days holiday, life and health insurance
- Industry: Admin and Secretarial
- Location: London
- Job Type: Permanent
- Ref #: AU210720A_1595324538
- Post date: 21st July 2020
Are you an experienced Receptionist interested in a role at a top tier, boutique property development company? Our client is seeking a Receptionist to join their team on a permanent basis. They require someone who is professional, self-assured, customer focused and able to prioritise their day.
- Answering calls politely, quickly and efficiently
- First point of contact for meeting and greeting guests and staff
- Keeping the reception areas, meeting rooms and marketing suites clean and tidy at all times
- Ownership and management of meeting room diaries
- Helping colleagues and guests with audio visual equipment set up
- Ordering and collecting lunch for meetings, when required
- Recording and handling all incoming and outgoing couriers
- Booking taxis for colleagues
- Liaising with florists for weekly displays in the reception and marketing suites
- Responsible for ordering weekly stocks of coffee; tea; fruit etc.
- Ordering and monitoring levels of stationery
- Using the franking machine for outgoing mail and delivering to a post box before final collection
- Taking items to Post Office when required
- Keeping the office manager informed of maintenance visits and keeping logs of contractors
- Some general secretarial work for members of the team such as; occasionally arranging meetings, booking tables at restaurants or helping with formatting of documents
- Experience working in a top tier corporate organisation
- Strong communication skills; being comfortable talking to senior executives
- Experience managing a booking system or meeting rooms
- A passion for providing excellent customer service
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Life and health insurance
- EAP Programme - support and counselling for employees
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us.
Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.
Can't find the role you are looking for?
Complete this short form to submit your CV and our candidate management team will do the rest!