Recruitment Administrator – 12 Months
- Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum
- Industry: Admin and Secretarial
- Location: City of London, London
- Job Type: Contract
- Ref #: AU051020B_1601912491
- Post date: 5th October 2020
Are you ready for the next step in your career in professional services? A leading management consulting firm is looking for a Recruitment Administrator to join their team on a twelve month fixed-term-contract basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support to an international Recruitment Team.
- Assisting with interview scheduling for both candidates and interviewers and running campaign days
- Keeping candidate records up to date and accurate in the recruiting database
- Managing the recruiting inbox and delegating to relevant team members
- Assisting the Recruiting Manager in any ad hoc requests, including collation of information for analysis or meeting preparation
- Degree educated
- Proven advanced skills in Microsoft Office programmes
- A minimum of 1-2 years in a Recruitment Administrator or similar position
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.
Can't find the role you are looking for?
Complete this short form to submit your CV and our candidate management team will do the rest!