- Salary: £31200 - £41600 per annum
- Industry: Human Resources and Personnel
- Location: West End, London
- Job Type: Temporary
- Ref #: AU130120A_1578905166
- Post date: 13th January 2020
Interested in working for one of the world's leading technology organisations as a Recruitment Scheduler? This is a high-volume scheduling role, coordinating interviews across multiple regions and international time zones. They are looking for someone to come on board as a Recruitment Scheduler on a 11-month temporary basis.
- Coordinating video and on-site interviews for candidates across multiple time zones
- Maintaining recruitment application tracking system ensuring information is up-to-date and accurate
- Meeting and greeting candidates who are on-site for interviews where possible
- Working with third-party suppliers to coordinate candidate travel and accommodation bookings
- Being the first point-of-contact for candidates regarding any queries they have
- Producing ad hoc recruiting reports to help improve processes
- A minimum of 2 years' experience within a high-volume scheduling or coordination position
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office systems
- Free food/snacks on-site
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.
Can't find the role you are looking for?
Complete this short form to submit your CV and our candidate management team will do the rest!