Team Assistant – Financial Services
- Salary: £35360 - £39520 per annum
- Industry: Financial Services
- Location: City of London, London
- Job Type: Temporary
- Ref #: AU130120C_1578937451
- Post date: 13th January 2020
A leading global investment bank is looking for a Team Assistant to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis. The successful candidate will be providing extensive support to various groups within the securities division. You will need to be organised, highly proactive and motivated and be able to provide cover for other assistants. You will have experience of competing priorities, demanding coverage and strong teamwork skills as you will be supporting a team of more than 20 and you will be supporting at Managing Director, Vice President, Associate and Analyst level.
- Managing calendar events for large teams
- Coordinating and scheduling meetings and calls
- Coordinating room bookings for internal and external meetings across multiple locations
- Managing high volumes of phone calls and emails
- Coordinating travel arrangements for the team including international flight and accommodation bookings, transport and visa applications
- Implementing divisional policies and providing guidance to their team
- Managing preparation of expenses
- Supporting the team with any issues, needs and queries
- Providing phone and holiday coverage for colleagues
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Excellent Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook skills
- Experience working with large teams in a highly demanding environment
- Ability to prioritise a variety of time-sensitive tasks
- Dependable with high attention to detail along with the ability to multi-task
- Comfortable working with people at all organisational levels both internally and externally
- A team player that works well under pressure within a changing environment
- Discretion to deal with confidential business matters
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.
Can't find the role you are looking for?
Complete this short form to submit your CV and our candidate management team will do the rest!