Team Assistant – Financial Services – Hiring Now!
- Salary: Up to £33280 per annum
- Industry: Admin and Secretarial
- Location: City of London, London
- Job Type: Temporary
- Ref #: AU230420A_1587655331
- Post date: 23rd April 2020
Have you always dreamed of working within financial services? A global investment bank is looking for a motivated and professional Team Assistant to join their team. This is a temporary to permanent Team Assistant opportunity providing administrative support to 25 junior bankers.
- Providing diary and calendar management for bankers
- Coordinating and scheduling of meetings and conference calls across multiple time zones
- Managing high volume of phone calls and emails, relaying information in a timely manner
- Coordinating room bookings for internal and external meetings and VCs across multiple locations
- Coordinating travel arrangements for the team, including visa applications, international flight and accommodation and car bookings
- Providing expense management and preparation
- Must have a minimum of 18 months experience as a Team Assistant
- Previous experience within financial or professional services is preferred
- Excellent Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook skills
- Displays a consistent, professional degree of communication skills in person, over the phone and through email
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.
Can't find the role you are looking for?
Complete this short form to submit your CV and our candidate management team will do the rest!