Urgent – Immediate start – HR Administrator – Temp 1-2 months
- Salary: Up to £24586 per annum
- Industry: Human Resources and Personnel
- Location: City of London, London
- Job Type: Temporary
- Ref #: AU120220B_1581509421
- Post date: 12th February 2020
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity working as a HR Administrator in a fast-growing technology start-up organisation? Do you love dogs? If you are an energetic and people person that wants to work with free thinkers in a progressive work environment, then this may be for you! They are looking for someone to come on board as a HR Administrator on a temporary basis.
- Preparing and administering HR documentation including contracts, letters and forms
- Owning employee onboarding and offboarding
- Maintaining HR databases and all employee records
- Being responsible for payroll and pension auto-enrolment administration
- Supporting on exciting new HR projects
- Completing other ad-hoc administrative tasks as required
- Minimum 12 months' experience in HR
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to exercise tact, good judgement and diplomacy
- Proven track record of incredible attention to detail
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.
Can't find the role you are looking for?
Complete this short form to submit your CV and our candidate management team will do the rest!