- Salary: £27000 - £30000 per annum
- Industry: Admin and Secretarial
- Location: London
- Job Type: Permanent
- Ref #: AU260620B_1593179245
- Post date: 26th June 2020
Interested in working for one of UK's leading financial services organisations as a Wealth Administrator? In this role you will be providing Administrator support to the Wealth Manager and wider team of Senior Wealth Planners. They are searching for a Wealth Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Delivering comprehensive administration team support team while maintaining client relationships
- Preparing client meeting summaries and recommendations
- Preparing re-balance sheets for client portfolios
- Assembling review documentation and review reports required for client meetings
- Running performance reports on IMS (Investment Management System), identify any anomalies ensuring they are resolved
- Monitoring client accounts for any investment guidelines violations, updates and changes
- Maintaining CRM and wider data management
- Liaising with platforms and service providers as needed
- Coordinating client progress meetings
- Coordinating projects within the team adhering to internal deadlines
- Preparing and implementing recommendations
- Providing basic secretarial services for the Wealth Manager such as, booking meetings
- Must have advanced Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience using a CRM system
- A minimum of one - two years' experience in a similar position
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Discretionary annual bonus
- 25 days' holiday per annum, increasing with years' service
- Life Assurance scheme (4 times salary)
- Pension Matching Scheme & Income Protection Scheme
- Private medical insurance
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.
Can't find the role you are looking for?
Complete this short form to submit your CV and our candidate management team will do the rest!