Team Administrator in London
Are you looking for your next Team Administrator role in London? We help candidates with experience within a Team Administrator role find the right fit for them for some of London’s leading organisations within industries such as technology, finance and e-commerce.
At Australasian Recruitment Company, we have helped candidates find Team Administrator roles with our London-based clients for over 17 years. Read on to see what experience our clients are looking for in these types of roles. If your experience matches this description or you would like to talk to us about how you can get to this level and have the prospect of becoming a Team Administrator in London, then reach out to us via our Contact Us page.
Successful Team Administrator candidates provide general administrative support to wider teams ensuring clients’ needs are being met and providing a seamless operational experience. Team Administrators are organised, resilient and build great rapport with their co-workers.
Team Administrator’s require a minimum of one year’s experience within an administrative role and have worked with Microsoft Office products before. They have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written. Some clients require degree-level education, but this is not always the case.
Some examples of responsibilities within a Team Administrator role can include, but are not limited to:
- Scheduling internal meetings
- Assisting with tracking, monitoring and reporting on all aspects of projects
- Scheduling large volumes of client appointments and diary management
- Working to deadlines across multiple geographies and time zones
- Checking various documents, predominantly assessment reports including client presentations and proposals
- Assisting with ad-hoc administration requests
- Liaising between clients and consultants to deliver to deadlines
- Assisting with reception and switchboard cover when needed
If you are an experienced Team Administrator or you have any questions on how to get closer to attaining a role like this in London, please submit your CV below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for any current or possible upcoming roles. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.