Your personal information will be held by Australasian Recruitment Company Limited. Our Privacy Notice explains what information we may obtain from you or about you, how we will use your information, and how we will look after your information.
Our Commitment to Our Candidates and Our Contract Resource
Australasian Recruitment Company Limited will:
- Only ask for and keep personal information about you which we feel is necessary to deliver the best recruitment service we can; which is in your interests, our business interests, and the business interests of potential future employers.
- Only use your personal information for the purpose of providing you with recruitment services, whether for finding you permanent, fixed term, or temporary/contract vacancies, both now and in the future and which includes; developing our service and relationship with you and our Clients, assessing your suitability for vacancies, maintaining and updating your personal information on your database, contacting you about relevant vacancies, and administering contract assignments you may undertake through us.
- Only share your personal information with prospective employers that we have discussed with you prior to sending your personal information for a vacancy. We will never sell your information to any person.
- We may store and process your personal information outside of Europe where it is necessary for us to do so or where our IT systems are cloud-based services provided by third party service providers. We will only process your personal information outside of Europe where we have adequate safeguards in place with our clients and third-party service providers or we have obtained your explicit consent to handle your information in this way.
- Only retain your personal information for as long as we consider it necessary in order that we can continue to provide the best recruitment service to you now and in the future or for as long as required to comply with our legal obligations.
- Ensure that your personal information is held securely.
- Not make any decision about your application for a vacancy based solely on automated decision-making. Your application will be considered, and any decision taken, by our recruitment consultants.
- Comply with all applicable laws in the provision of our recruitment services to you and our processing of your personal information.
- Only contact you about relevant temporary, contract, and permanent vacancies we have now and in the future by post, phone, email, or by other means of electronic mail.
- Only send you marketing communications by post, email, or by other electronic means which relate to our recruitment services or other similar services which we believe will be of interest to you.
Please see our Privacy Notice for more detailed information on how we collect and use your personal information.
If you are a candidate of ours and wish to learn more about the types of personal information we may collect, our sources and reasons for collection, please see the Candidate and Contract Resource Personal Information Table.